Choosing a Doctor

If you’re concerned about skin cancer, ask your family physician. He or she should examine your skin at your annual physical, and can refer you to a specialist if necessary.

If you notice an unusual growth, consult a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist. Both plastic surgeons and dermatologists are skilled at diagnosing and treating skin cancer and other skin growths. A plastic surgeon such as Dr. Lesavoy can surgically remove the growth in a manner that maintains function and offers the most pleasing final appearance – a consideration that may be especially important if the cancer is in a highly visible area. If a treatment other than surgical excision is called for, Dr. Lesavoy can refer you to the appropriate specialist.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgery located at 421 N. Rodeo Dr., , Beverly Hills, CA. . Reviewed by 2000 customers rated: 5 / 5